Tuesday 23rd May, 6:00 pm
Sat 29th April
1st XV v Wellington College, at Wellington College
Sat 6th May
u15 and 2nd XV v St Pats Silverstream at home
Second Hand Uniform Sale
Fri 28th April, 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Term Two Commences
Monday 1 May
Download a copy of:
Hastings Boys' High School are strongly recommending that all students have their own computer device to help with learning in the classroom and at home.
We encourage you to buy a product that includes the features listed below to ensure your son has the greatest possible access to the educational resources that will support and enhance his learning. You might wish to take the below list into the store and ask the salesperson if the device you are considering meets these specifications.
Hastings Boys' High School can also assist you by arranging purchase through a deposit and automatic payments. This can be discussed with the School's Bursar.
Recommended Specifications for Student Devices:
- Wireless networking capability using 802.11n.
- A colour screen 10”+ preferably.
- An on screen or external keyboard or other means of entering text.
- An audio-out port and ear buds or headphones.
- A minimum 6 hours of use from one battery charge.
- The ability to run a full functioning, current web browser (eg Chrome, Firefox or similar ) that will allow it to access Google Apps or other learning resources.
- Virus protection programme (for computers running a Windows or Mac operating systems),
- Cell phones are not appropriate mobile devices.
You may also wish to consider these features:
- Software such as word processing presentation, drawing and spreadsheet tools that can be used when an Internet connection is not available.
- Access to Google suite of products and Microsoft 365 can be arranged through the school.